When you’re young, you can basically throw whatever on your face, and somehow manage to pull it off. But when wrinkles, crows’ feet, and thinner lips come around, you have to find a way to boost your glow with something a little different from your younger days. These tricks will peel off the decades in no time at all.
1. Sparse brows are an unfortunate side affect of aging – defining sparse brows with a pencil and brush can help thicken and define them. Thicker brows are sexy and make you look younger.
2. Use eyelash curlers, whether it’s with mascara or without. The curler acts like a cup, and holds the lashes up, faking lifted eyes and separating your lashes so they look longer and more plentiful.
3. Adding a light rose blush to the cheeks will brighten up your face and give you a youthful glow. It will make you radiant and add a rosy flush that will rewind your age by at least a decade.
4. Dealing with severe or thinning lips has an easy solution – avoid dark shades like plum, and go with more youthful tones, like golden and peachy pink hues. It will look softer and more natural, bringing out your natural beauty.
5. The right concealer can properly hide pores and wrinkles – the wrong one will enhance those flaws, sinking into pores and wrinkles. This ends up looking cake and scary, like stage makeup. To avoid this, go for a lighter, less oily one.
6. Moisturize your skin before bed with olive oil – fatty acids are similar to ones in skin, and olive oil is not harsh at all, making it perfect for sensitive skins. Apply a thin layer before bed. It’s inexpensive and natural.
7. Lemon juice diluted with water gets rip of sun spots. It isn’t super irritating, and you can apply it with a q-tip.
8. Refrigerate your beauty products! It will give you more of a skin lift, and turn 2 hours into 10 minutes, making results and a fresher face instantaneous.
9. Dry your hair upside down – this makes it more voluminous, and lifts hair at the root, adding thickness and oomph. Sex hair forever, flat hair never again.
10. Eliminate crows feet with a pea-size amount of brightening eye cream, massaging it over the lines. Hydrating the skin makes lines less noticeable. Retinol products are great for eye lifts and crows’ feet.
11. Dab a little Vaseline or shiny lip gloss on the middle of your lower lip, which gives the appearance of a fuller mouth, which can remedy thinned lips.
12. Buy a foundation with a yellow base. A yellowish tint will warm up the skin, and the warmer your skin looks, the younger it looks.