To look younger, many women opt for Botox and other invasivetreatments to lift wrinkles and minimize crows eyes. But what if you could workout your face just like you work out your body, creating a chiseled and tonedlook? These anti-aging moves have been done for thousands of years to keepwomen looking youthful – try it and turn back the years on your own clock.
1. This is an essential warm-up move that’s part of many face yoga routines. Start by blowing exaggerated raspberries with your lips and cheeks – the bigger the vibration the better. This resets your face back to a relaxing state.
2. Puff your cheeks out like a pufferfish and shift the air in your mouth from one cheek to another 5 times. Then release, making a small O. This helps keep cheeks firm.
3. For high cheekbones and a taut jawline, look up at the ceilingand pucker your lips as though you are about to kiss. Hold for five seconds andrepeat 4 times. You can also stick your tongue out while looking up at theceiling.
4. Bend your head sideways to the right, stretching your neckmuscles. Hold for a few seconds and repeat on the other side. Afterwards, rollyour neck clockwise and anticlockwise to help reduce the appearance of a doublechin.
5. Open your eyes wide as though you are startled or frightened.Pull your forehead skin back with interlaced hands to assist the exercise.