Valentine’s Day is onlya couple of days away and whether you’re in a serious relationship, justcasually dating or single we still urge you to celebrate. This holiday might bemade up, but it’s supposed to celebrate a good thing. It’s all about love. Andlove isn’t limited to romantic relationships. You can celebrate the love thatyou have for your friends and family, you can also just celebrate lovingyourself. It’s a great reason to get the people you love together and just tellthem that you appreciate them too. So whatever your relationship status is thisValentine’s day we hope you choose to celebrate the love in your life. And todo it in style – here are a few table decorations for Valentine’s Day dinnerthat might inspire you.
1. You don’t have to gowith all red everything for Valentine’s day. Few of us actually own many reddishes and in all honesty, it can look a bit too much. A simple table runnerwith XO on it is really enough to set a flirty mood.
2. DIY little heartsmade of paper and wine corks are a cheap and easy way to make your dinner tablelook more themed and intentionally decorated.
3. Great options forthose who are doing Galentine’s this year. No boys allowed.
4. Don’t overthink it,sometimes you don’t even need special decorations that you can only use once ayear. Why not buy themed snacks instead? These heart-shaped sweets workperfectly fine as decorations and they’re edible too.
5. Some pink and redroses, a few striped napkins and a couple of heart-shaped plates and the tableis set and looking cute for Valentines without looking too overdone.
6. We loved this tablesetting because there’s no actual mention of Valentine’s Day but you can stillsense a theme thanks to pink dishes and heart-shaped plates. The gold cutleryin a nice touch too. What a pretty color scheme this is, and perfect forcelebrating a day of love.
7. Another creative solution where you just work with the pink color theme but don’t buy anything special. Flowers always dress up a dinner table, a few heart-shaped chocolates, and creatively folded napkins and you’re done.
8. A very neutral colorpalette for those of you who aren’t crazy about pink and red yet still want todo something special for Valentine’s day. Color isn’t everything, after all,you can still see the clear message even when it’s neutral shades.
9. This might look super done up and more suitable for a wedding, but we think it would still work great if you’re having a get together with a group of friends. All sorts of flowers in shades of red in this table setting are so pretty, but we also love the little pink menus with a red corner.